Known for its iconic pyramid shape, Luxor is located on the Las Vegas Strip and features a casino and live entertainment. It provides a full-service spa, 4 large pools and a hot tub. Guest rooms at the Luxor provide cable TV. Each room includes a seating area while bathrooms feature over-sized showers. Nurture Spa and Salon offers an assortment of beauty treatments. A steam bath, dry sauna and hot tubs are available at the spa. LAX Nightclub at the Las Vegas Luxor offers VIP areas. It is decorated in rich red colors and boasts a state-of-the-art sound system. The Aurora bar is also available. Dining at Luxor Las Vegas includes steaks, seafood and deli-style foods. Buffets and a burger bar can also be found at the hotel. Casino Luxor contains 120,000 square feet of slots and table games including poker. Race & Sports Book, a betting arena, with plasma TVs provide entertainment. The Criss Angel MINDFREAK LIVE! nightly show is featured.
Ancient Egypt theme: giant pyramid, colossal statues, and the world's largest atrium
125,000-square-foot pool deck features four pools, plus snack and pool bars
Comfortable rooms (some renovated in 2014) at reasonable rates
Free access to on-site LAX nightclub (before a certain time)
Casino and spa renovated between 2014-2015
South Strip location offers easy access to New York New York, Mandalay Bay, and MGM Grand
Soaring above the glittering Strip, our Pyramid Deluxe Queen Room features two queen beds and a flat screen TV for ultimate LUXhilaration.
- AM/FM Radio with Alarm
- Flat Screen TV
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi
- In-room Dining
- In-room Safe
- Oversized Shower
9â€¯restaurants, plus a buffet, deli, food court, and room service.
- Rice & Company: features fresh, tasty and healthy Asian Cuisines in Las Vegas.
- Public House: is a new hang-out for those sports fans looking for a spot to watch their favorite teams & guests looking for a place to enjoy great food & refreshing.
- Tender Steakhouse: offers one of the most impressive selections of dry- and wet-aged steaks you'll ever experience.
- The Buffet: at Luxor is a casual Las Vegas dining experience that is sure to fill your hunger.
- T&T: A highly stylized restaurant with a fun, high-energy vibe and flavorful menu, embodying traditional & modern
- Backstage Deli: Imagine deli-style foods in a New York-themed setting! For a quick bite on the go, stop by the Backstage Deli.
- Pyramid CafÃ©: For a great beginning to the day, the Pyramid CafÃ© offers delicious breakfasts and mouth-watering lunch options.
- In-room Dinning: Whether you want a quick snack or a meal fit for a Pharaoh, we have the solution for you.
- Luxor Food Court: Conveniently located on the Mezzanine Level, the Luxor Food Court has the ultimate fast food on the Las Vegas.
- Blizz: Treat yourself! Blizz offers a variety of non-fat frozen yogurt flavors with all your favorite toppings.
- Burger Bar: The ultimate burger experience from the famous restaurateur Hubert Keller of Fleur de Lys.
- Hussongâ€™s Cantina: Fabled to be the originator of the margarita, Hussong's Cantina has universal appeal.
- Slice of Vegas: serves NY Style pizza with a thin, chewy crust.