Alongside sparkling Nichupte Lagoon's winding canals and surrounding mangroves lies Sunset Lagoon Resort, a casual chic hotel designed in Mexican Mediterranean style.
In the heart of Cancun's hotel zone, Sunset Lagoon is in an ideal location for a convenient Cancun vacation, featuring adjacent access to the Marina Club Lagoon and Admiral Yacht Club for boat tours and yacht rentals on the lagoon and the Caribbean Sea.
Sunset Lagoon distinguishes itself by providing the services of a larger resort with the familiarity of a smaller hotel.
Sunset Marina is a charming, Mediterranean-style resort, nestled in the beautiful landscape of the Caribbean and Cancuns hotel zone.
Only 15 miles from Cancun International Airport, Sunset Marina Resort and Yacht Club is on Boulevard Kukulcan at kilometer 5.5 in the Hotel Zone.
Resort Suites Guest rooms are simply one of the most important features of a resort.
Travelers expect to stay in an inviting, attractive, clean, comfortable room. Not only is the Sunset Marina Resort and Yacht Club beautiful both inside and out, but it offers the amenities of a large resort with the intimacy of a small hotel.
All-Inclusive accommodations offer a choice of three types of deluxe suites.
Sunset Marina Resort offers 177 rooms with beautiful views of Nichupte Lagoon or the grounds tropical gardens.
Featuring only deluxe hotel rooms, the resort provides deluxe lagoon suites, one-bedroom suites, and two-bedroom suites with either a private balcony or terrace, including a honeymoon suite option.
Providing a deluxe all-inclusive plan, this captivating resort even offers access to its affiliated resorts beaches and facilities with complimentary shuttle service throughout the day (restrictions may apply).
This Resort has five Restaurants and two Bars.
- La Pergola â€“ Treat yourself to Mexican and international dishes and an a varied buffet for breakfast and lunch.
- La Vela â€“ Savory a la carte dinners with a large selection of Italian cuisine in a relaxing casual atmosphere. A wide variety of dishes are prepared with quality ingredients.
- Il Forno â€“ From the rustic brick oven and its dry wood flames, delicious pizzas and calzones emerge, prepared carefully by our expert cuisine artisans.
- Lagoon (Open-Air) Theater â€“ Dine on delicious fare with the entire family while enjoying entertaining shows. Evening dinner show International buffet.
- Marina Grill â€“ The chefs international creations will delight you.
- Lobby Bar
- Pool Bar
All-Inclusive Plan Includes
- Free Ground Transportation Between Sunset Lagoon and Sunset Royal
- All Meals and Snacks Plus International Buffets La Carte Gourmet Restaurants
- One Sunset Lobster Dinner at One of the A La Carte Restaurants (with at least four nights stay)
- Exotic Cocktails, Frozen Daiquiris, Non-Alcoholic Beverages and Premium Liquor Brands
- Boxed Lunches for Tours
- Room Service, 7:00 A.M. to 10:30 P.M.
- Mini-Bar Stocked Daily (soda, beer, water, and snacks)
- In-Room Coffee Pot
- Access to Yaax Ch Spa on Site $30 USD Credit Voucher on Selected Spa Treatments
- Daily Wellness Classes
- Scuba Diving Instructions
- Unlimited Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Guided Bicycle Tours Sports and Activities Program
- Kids Activities Program Entertainment at the On-Site Theater
*Incidentals, Such as Laundry Charges and Telephone Calls, are Not Included
Sunset Lagoon All Inclusive Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Hotel Zone area. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience.
Facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, valet parking, car park, room service are on the list of things guests can enjoy.
Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as television LCD/plasma screen, air conditioning, wake-up service, desk, mini bar.
The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include outdoor pool, spa, massage, water sports (non-motorized). Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Cancun has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Sunset Lagoon All Inclusive Hotel